Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here I Go!


Welcome to my personal accountability blog! I have found that I am a professional procrastinator.... have been all my life. One of my biggest fears is that I am passing that "curse" on to my two kids. I have started so many things in my life and have eventually gotten around to finishing them.
I started this blog thing toward the end of 2008 and found Beth Moore's blog at livingproofministries.blogspot.com. She has challenge women to learn 24 scripture by memory in the year 2009. That is 2 memory verses a month. If you would like more information.... please visit her blog. Like she says, it is never to late to join in.
This blog is my way of being accountable to that challenge as well as other spiritual areas of my life. I have found over the last few months that I need a change and I plan on using this to make that happen. I plan on using this blog to grow closer to Christ by being held accountable for reading the Bible daily, doing my daily Bible study and by reading other blogs to get encouragement!
I love to be creative and have enjoyed working on my other blog..... for those who might be reading this that know me..... you may be surprised at what you read. I keep things hidden a lot. I feel more at ease typing my feelings rather than trying to talk about them. I have never been good with words.
I decided to have two different blogs.... that way I can keep things straight in my little ole brain! So hang on as I take this journey of STEPS CLOSER TO HIM!

Want to join me..... let me know! We can encourage each other AND hold each other accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment