Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My third Memory Verse for 2009

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com


I wanted to share my next Memory verse with you.

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all you heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

I love this verse! It is so amazing to me how God brings these memory verses back up in my mind daily. I have used the first two for this year so many times. God brings them back to mind a lot when I lay down for the night. I think about these verses over and over in my mind as I try to fall asleep. It is so comforting to quote scripture and really know it from memory! I encourage you to take the challenge!

My first two memory verses for 2009:

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God: on Him will I lean and rely, and in Him will I trust!
Psalm 91:2


Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for your Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment