Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Terrific Tuesday


I always feel great on Tuesday! Mondays are so busy for me. The kids and I go to Bible study on Monday night and we feel so good when we come home!!!

I started thinking about how my weeks have been going lately. On Monday, I feel blah. By Monday evening I am refreshed again. From Tuesday until Thursday I am doing my Bible study daily like I should. By Friday I am focused on the weekend and any quiet time with God is gone! Shame on me.

This week I have decided to try to make a conscious effort to stay on track with my quiet time. The Bible study that we are doing is designed to have 6 days of study in the Bible. Why can't I do this! I am determined to do it.... obedience brings blessing!

I will let you know if I stay on track....... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment