Monday, February 9, 2009

New Book Discussion by Jill Savage

Years ago I stumbled across an inspirational lady name Jill Savage and her ministry called Hearts at Home. At the time my kiddos where babies and her ministry completely spoke to my heart. I have followed her ever since and find here to be funny and insightful. Hearts at Home focuses on Motherhood and the value of Family.
This morning I had an email from her about a new book discussion opportunity based on her new book "Real Moms, Real Jesus".
For more information about the book discussion, go to http://www.jillsavage.org/. The Hearts at Home website is www.hearts-at-home.org. It looks like it would be a great opportunity. You can also sign up for her blog/emails..... some of her stories will lighten your load and make you laugh!
Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment