Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Answered Prayer!

My husband's workplace has been like a zoo lately... (like many others I am sure) He and another co-worker has been having prayer before they get started every morning for the last 2 weeks.

Last night he asked me if I new of a good Bible verse that he could use for this morning. Of course I said yes!! (LPM Scripture Team to the rescue!!)

I think it is so wonderful that my husband has started to do this at work. For him to show his faith by using scripture and prayer is a big step in his walk with the Lord. Since we moved he has gotten away from using it like he did in the past.

I know that God will bless his efforts and show him that He is the only one to lean on and trust during these days.

Thanks for your prayers for him...

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment